Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Not one, but two

I know I haven't posted here very much recently.  There has been a lot going on that has kept me from posting, but I've also kind of avoided posting anything until I could give some information that I didn't want to post until I knew for sure.

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned before that Tourette syndrome can be hereditary.  While there are cases where it seems to come out of nowhere, more often than not there is usually someone in the family (somewhere along the lines) that has had TS or at least tics.  It's also not uncommon to find out when one of your children has TS that a sibling has tics or TS.

That has ended up being the case in our home.  Our seven-year-old son, Little Man, was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome this morning.  And so our journey begins of raising not one, but two children with TS.

No comments:

Post a Comment